|2 years 2 months||Remove a couple of unused calls to get a list of project tags; these
calls are currently done from within the tags-cloud template most of
the time, which is ugly, but the way it works as of now.
|2 years 2 months||Tags are now returned grouped by class, I seem to have missed this
when I changed the API...
|2 years 2 months||Properly initialize arrays with 0 for IN conditions|
|2 years 2 months||Implement basic filtering capabilities in the issue search view.
Since IDF's text search component does not allow further restrictions
on the result set, we make a second, filtered query to restrict to
the item state ('open' or 'closed') and optionally a label. All in
all this is all harder than it could be, especially the tag cloud
is very monolithic and should be replaced by a data-driven component
that is less dependent on a single data / query and link usage, but
this would for now require too many changes.
Similar questionable is the code duplication for the index, listStatus
and listLabel view implementations that all do more or less the same.
The search implementation now only uses one implementation for a very
similar use case. It also removes the artificial restriction to 100
results we had previously there and does not query a record for each
single result (as was done with Pluf_Search_ResultSet previously).
On my way through this I tried to generalize a couple of i18n texts
and removed smaller issues like the "trailing comma" in label lists.
This partially fixes issue 548.
|2 years 2 months||Add Stéphane to AUTHORS.|
|2 years 2 months||Merge branch 'develop' of projects.ceondo.com:indefero into develop|
|2 years 2 months||The tag cloud was fixed to "issues" for both, the open and
closed issue list
which is clearly wrong.
|2 years 2 months||Fix issue 732
Commit based on Stéphane Baron patch
|2 years 2 months||Make the '@rev' part in the regex optional (fixes issue 730).|
|2 years 3 months||Improve the 'parents' parsing for git and ignore any empty parts;
react gracefully if we could not parse the parents for some weird reason.
|2 years 3 months||Reworked the option / argument handling in the SVN interface to
have less code duplication.
|2 years 3 months||Dropped a few more not needed files.|
|2 years 3 months||- Make the SVN test case work without specific test configuration.
- Rename the test repo to match the test function so we can create
more test repositories for other tests at a later stage.
- Remove useless hooks and configs from the repo (they are not used
for our specific test and just need memory).
- Note the fix for issue 721 in NEWS.mdtext.
|2 years 3 months||Make SVN backend more robust
The SVN backend failed when trying to access historical information on deleted files.
There's also an initial test case for the SVN backend, testing this issue
and issue 364, which is about a similar problem for renamed files.
Reverting any of these fixes breaks the test.
|2 years 4 months||Note the change from issue 716.|
|2 years 4 months||Merge branch 'feature.content-md5' into develop|
|2 years 4 months||Provide MD5 value of downloads to HTTP client
Content-MD5 is a HTTP header to provide end-to-end integrity checks
(see RFC2616, 14.15). This doesn't protect against malicious
modifications, but against transmissions errors and storage errors
on the server.
The change also removes one redirect when downloading files.
|2 years 5 months||Merge branch 'develop' of projects.ceondo.com:indefero into develop|
|2 years 5 months||Fix issue 247 : cron overwrites authorized_keys during cron run|
|2 years 5 months||Postgres needs a VARCHAR cast, which MySQL doesn't understand, of
|2 years 5 months||Postgres (and probably others as well) needs an explicit char cast.|
|2 years 5 months||Fix the rendering of issue changes in a mail template and the issue feed fragment.|
|2 years 5 months||Fixed stupid missing semicolon.|
|2 years 5 months||Fixes to support older PHP versions.|
|2 years 5 months||Merge branch 'feature.issue-summary' into develop|