The changelog for each released IDF version.
InDefero 1.3.3 - Sun Nov 18 22:54:00 UTC 2012
ATTENTION: InDefero needs Pluf a45dc195 or newer to run properly!
- A long standing bug in the Mercurial plugin that lead to corruption
of boolean configuration values in the
hgrcof the served repository has been fixed (issue 523).
- If an anonymous or authenticated user had no access to any project in a forge, all projects were listed for him (but still no one was actually accessible). This has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where the SyncGit plugin doesn't properly updates the authorized_keys file when the public key data contained slashes (thanks to Simon Gareste for the fix!)
- Under PostgreSQL indefero could not be set up because of a circular foreign key dependency. This has been fixed (issue 800).
- Under PostgreSQL new projects could not be created due to a failing foreign key relation. Adding project tags was not possible for a similar reason. This has been fixed (issue 800, continued).
- If a project was created based on the settings of an existing project, not all settings, like for example the new notification settings, have been copied. This has been changed insofar that now all properties except the project's URL, logo and individual SCM settings are copied by default.
- Wiki pages couldn't be properly saved with E_NOTICE enabled because of a syntax error (fixes issue 808).
- Indefero now shows detected copies in git changesets.
- A user is no longer redirected to the Help page if he enters 'H' in the password text field on the login page (fixes issue 821).
InDefero 1.3.2 - Wed May 09 20:05 2012 UTC
- Fix two bugs in the project list view if no project is visible to the user or available in the forge (issue 805)
InDefero 1.3.1 - Sun May 06 20:32 2012 UTC
- Compatiblity fixes for PostgreSQL (issue 800)
- Fix TOC generation in wiki (issue 803)
- Make the display of large files and diffs faster (issue 804)
- Make the project list faster and its tag list more accurate by not counting projects that are invisible to the current user
Language and Translations
- French translation updated (thanks to Jonathan Aillet!)
InDefero 1.3 - Sun Apr 15 21:10 2012 UTC
This new major release of Indefero is possible thanks to the sponsor of Scilab Enterprises. Scilab Enterprises is proud to share with the Indefero community the new changes which greatly improves the overall quality of the Indefero forge.
ATTENTION: InDefero now requires a PHP 5.3 compatible setup! You also need Pluf 4121ca4 or newer to properly run this version of Indefero!
- Indefero's post-commit web hook now by default issues HTTP PUT instead of
HTTP POST requests and carries the authentication digest in the new
Web-Hook-Hmacheader. The old behaviour can be re-enabled by setting the
$cfg['webhook_processing']flag to "compat", we urge you to change the implementations of this web hook as this setting is likely to be removed in future versions of Indefero.
- Indefero now needs PHP's zip module which is usually not enabled by default.
- Previously configured email notifications now have to be explicitely activated in the project's administrative area.
- It is now possible to upload and embed resources like images or text files into wiki pages. If no preview for a resource's mime type is available, than a download link is provided for it instead.
- The notification system has been overhauled; it is now possible to configure what kind of user group, project administrators, members and / or additional mail addresses are notified about updates in a certain section, such as issues, downloads, reviews, and so on. We now also ensure that notification emails for one object are uniquely identifyable to support a grouped view in email clients that support that. (fixes issues 334, 452, 480, and 791)
- Indefero can now be configured to record activity metrics for all projects
in a forge. This needs a special cron job named
scripts) that is run on a regular basis. The metrics can be fine-tuned via
idf.phpand the result is visible as green bar in the project list view.
- The forge's project list has been overhauled - its now possible to attach labels on projects and to filter and order the project list by various criteria. Additionally, projects can now get an external project URL configured that is displayed as linkable icon right beside the project name (if available)
- Forge administrators can furthermore configure an alternative entry page
for the forge that is displayed instead of the plain project list. This
page accepts standard Markdown syntax and has support for the new
projectlistmacro that allows the (partial) inline rendering of the known global project list.
- It is now also possible to configure a web hook that informs an external URL about new and updated downloads for a specific project, similar to the available post-commit web hook.
- One can now upload multiple files at once by using a special archive format which Indefero processes in the background and for which individual upload records are created.
- Indefero no longer confuses a non-owner of an issue with a notification that a particular ticket has been opened and assigned to him (fixes issue 562)
- The diff view now renders properly in Firefox when a minimum font size is configured or the user zooms the web page (fixes issue 773)
- Ensure that IDF does not break UTF-8 encoded strings when shortening them for view rendering (issue 785)
- Two XSS holes in the issue and review details views are closed (fixes issue 793)
Language and Translations
- Multiple fixes to English source strings (fixes issues 763, 766, and 772, thanks to JP Fleury!)
- Updates to the French translation (thanks to Victor Quinault)