Table of Content
A list of features IDF offers
- Multiple projects with one installation.
- Support for many different SCM backends (a project can use Git while another monotone):
- git >= 1.5.4 (browse repository, create repository, update access rights and user SSH keys).
- Mercurial (browse repository, create repository, update access rights and user passwords).
- Subversion (browse repository, create repository, update access rights)
- monotone >= 0.99.1 (browse repository, create repository, update access rights and user keys) - new in 1.1.
- Available modules all configurable with multiple rights (anonymous, signed in, members and owners):
- Bug tracker
- Source browser
- Documentation wiki
- Download area
- Code review
- View latest changes by branch.
- Show changed files and their diffs, with ability to download the diff.
- Download and view of any file at any commit time with syntax highlighting for most text files.
- Download of a .zip file of any given commit.
- Commit messages parsed and automatically linked to issues, wiki pages, files and more.
- Simple interface with powerful and fast tagging capabilities.
- Support for file attachments for patches, images and more.
- Personal list of submitted or assigned bugs.
- Star issues to create watch lists.
- Percentage of closed bugs for a given label, allowing you to create milestone labels and see where you are with respect to your targets.
- Issue comments parsed and automatically linked to commits, wiki pages, files and more.
- Upload, describe and tag your downloads.
- Track individual file downloads.
Administration (project level)
- Add and edit labels, templates, access rights
- Support for private projects.
- Easy registration of new people with email confirmation.
- Access rights management for the issues, downloads and source modules.
- Email notifications.
Administration (forge level)
- Versatile user and project management interface.
- Management of monotone's proxy usher (view open connections, server instance management) - new in 1.1
- REST API with JSON answers.
- automatic association between commits and users.
- gravatar support.
- Atom feeds for recent changes.