Special keywords that will be parsed by InDefero
This page will cover some of the special keywords that can be used in issues, documentation, and commit messages that will get picked up by InDefero.
It's best to just use these by example (replace the numbers with whatever you require):
- ticket 1, issue 1, bug 1 (plural forms are recognized too)
- tickets 1 and 2
- issue 1 or 2
- bugs 1, 2, 3 and 4 (note you can't have a comma after the 3 or 4 wouldn't be recognized)
- commit 269f1db
- commits 269f1db, e235242
- commits 269f1db and e235242
- commits 269f1db, e235242, fcefbe7 and c488278
- added in 123, removed in 45, revision 12, revs 123, abc12 and 4 (see src:src/IDF/Template/IssueComment.php line 54ff for all supported verbs) new in 1.1
- src:INSTALL.mdtext, src:www/index.php or src:path\ with\ spaces.txt (whatever the path that shows in breadcrumbs when browsing source)
- src:INSTALL.mdtext@269f1db, src:INSTALL.mdtext#12, and src:INSTALL.mdtext@269f1db#12 (link a specific file version and / or directly jump to specific line) new in 1.1
- WikiPage (see source of this file to see it)
The parsing is respecting the access rights. That is, if you are a user without access rights to the source code, the links to the source and commits will not be enabled.