Attention! This file is marked as deprecated, download it only if you are sure you need this specific version.indefero-0.8.5.zip - 488.73 kB
This release is mainly a bug fix release with the stabilisation of the code review backend. It is now safe to use the code review system.
Andrew Nguyen (1):
- Fixed issue 249, in the changelog switching to another branch must stay in the changelog.
Charles Melbye (2):
- Fixed issue 241, links to attach files in Issues should not actually open their href target.
- Fixed issue 244, project List shouldn't show ',' if there is no short description.
Loic d'Anterroches (27):
- Fixed issue 238, missing return statement for the subversion backend.
- Fixed to better detect a bad commit.
- Added the possible deletion of the repository when deleting a subversion project.
- Fixed issue 240, correctly link the long URLs in the issues.
- Fixed the case of accessing the log of an unavailable project
- Fixed to have a better workaround for Firefox not to break Safari.
- Fixed issue 243, missing git documentation.
- Fixed issue 245, ['idf_exec_cmd_prefix'] configuration variable is not available anymore.
- Fixed bad use of Exception in the wiki view.
- Added another level of check on the reset password key.
- Fixed to have a better character encoding detection of the git log.
- Fixed issue 180, can't select branches containing / character in git projects.
- Fixed issue 146, display tickets by Id.
- Improved the CSS style.
- Fixed issue 181, add an icon in the project list for private projects.
- Fixed crash of the Subversion backend when requesting a non existing revision.
- Fixed issue 253, last login time for users is off.
- Added inline documentation with respect to the source access.
- Fixed to handle the case of bad commit.
- Fixed the review backend to support multiple patches per review and line level comments.
- Updated the French locale.