The motto of InDefero is "beautiful simplicity".
Defects and feature requests
- Current list of defects, the policy is to close all the defects before going ahead (this is why this list must be empty).
- Feature requests, users want a lot, this is normal to see a lot to do here.
- Planned for the next release 1.4
- Open support questions by users, we accept support requests in the tracker but we heavily recommend to use the discussion forum to get some help.
Latest Development Version
Please note that InDefero 1.3 and higher requires PHP 5.3, only the release-1.2 branch is kept PHP 5.2 compatible.
If you need some help
- Access the discussion forum;
- Join the chat at #indefero on the FreeNode servers (see the IRC anchives);
- Or contact me: titoo @ users.sourceforge.net;
- Get some tips from the developer's blog (in French).
If you want to contribute
- First, welcome!
- Second, read "Why Free Software has poor usability, and how to improve it";
- Third always keep in mind this motto "beautiful simplicity";
- Take a look at the issues marked great to start, these are easy things to do;
- At last, go through the issues, the discussion forum, fork the tree and enjoy coding;
- And do not forget to follow the changes.